- Wed, Oct 19WebinarJoin corporate sponsorship expert and author Lori Zoss Kraska, MBA, CFRE as she discusses 5 ways to assess your association’s viability and readiness for corporate sponsorship. Participants will learn what companies look for when assessing association opportunities and how associations can best posi
- Thu, Oct 06TallahasseeJoin corporate support expert and author Lori Zoss Kraska, MBA, CFRE as she discusses why your association is ready to seek non dues revenue from corporations. Learn why now is the perfect time to engage corporations for non dues revenue, what opportunities corporations are looking for, how to creat
- Wed, Sep 21City WineryCorporate Support Training Camp: Finding, Engaging, and Persuading the Right Corporate Decision Makers for Corporate NonSpecial 7 person attendee workshop with intensive training on how to engage and persuade corporate decision makers to support association and non profit programming.
- Wed, Aug 24Zoom EventIn this live event, Lori Zoss Kraska, MBA, CFRE will be discussing the five best ways for your nonprofit or mission driven organization to get noticed by decision makers at corporations.
- Fri, May 06John Carroll University-Dolan Sci CenterLori Zoss Kraska, MBA. CFRE is a featured speaker at the 2022 John Carroll University Non Profit Leadership Conference.nnLori will be speaking on how non profits can best position themselves to secure corporate support for DEI and Sustainability initiative. 9:45am-John Carroll University
- Thu, Apr 28https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZSpring clean your corporate sponsorship proposals with Growth Owl, LLC Founder/Chief Principal Lori Zoss Kraska, MBA, CFRE