The Boardroom Playbook: A Not So Ordinary Guide to Corporate Funding for Your Purpose Driven Organization-Available Now
Time & Location
About the event
This isn’t your typical business book. It’s a deep dive playbook into the X’s and O’s of finding corporate funding through the alignment of your mind, your messaging, and your motion. Author and corporate sponsorship authority Lori Zoss Kraska takes you on an insightful journey to fine tune all aspects of your fundraising or sales techniques so they resonate with the highest level corporate decision makers.
The Boardroom Playbook will:
- Help you develop and maintain a positive mindset attractive to corporate funders
- Tackle any fears or anxieties around asking for big money, no matter how long you’ve been in fundraising
- Assist in understanding the nuances of the corporate support landscape and its decision makers
- Enhance your in person and online communications with impactful connections that grab the attention of corporate decision makers
- Provide research and engagement strategies to set you apart from other fundraisers
- Prepare you for your big proposal or presentation
- Develop and manage both your personal and your organization’s expectations
- Encourage you to laugh, think, and do the work!
Secure your copy today at https://www.amazon.com/Boardroom-Playbook-Ordinary-Corporate-Organization/dp/B0BHS9F1Q6